Ugh...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Remembering to update this thing has been a royal pain lately. I just am waiting to come across something horrible as apposed to watching something I know will completely fail. But life seems so much more important.

I've been debating sitting through Twilight, because I think I might have WAY too much fun making fun of that movie. Yeah, why not, fuck it, I'm going to download it because I'd never spend a dollar on that shit and watch it and let you all know what I think, besides the book takes place and was filmed in a town right by where I grew up... too much fun.








0 comments:

about this blog

Welcome! You have stumbled upon the greatness that is my movie review page.

Most movies these days totally blow, and I am here to tell you which ones can suck it dry. In addition I will also review movies that kick my ass and then make passionate love to.


READ.

follow me, for i am your leader

the people who write this crap

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP