Hmmm...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So, hey kids. I wanna say sorry for the complete lack of updates, but you see, I have a 5 month old baby. So cut me some slack.

But today I am writing simply out of a debate going on in my head.


Russell Brand has a special coming on Comedy Central. And I know if I watch it, it'll be a for sure suck fest, and I'd have something to write about... BUT, do I really wanna sit through the comedy antics of RUSSELL BRAND? The preview pisses me off, I can't imagine the special will be any better. "Oh I am so fucking cool and funny and edgy cuz I read my hate mail on stage and call it comedy... "

Fuck Russell Brand, ugh.

So.... do I sit down, and torture myself for the good of anyone wondering if it's good? Or do I not bother because if you have to question if Russell Brand sucks or not, I don't want you reading this page either.

....


riddle me that fuckers.





-gAk-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a toughie. On one hand, Russell Brand. On the other, finding more ammunition to make fun of Russell Brand.

If you do watch, listen carefully to make sure he didn't throw in my phrase. I called him a "disheveled effeminate pirate" once and someone was googling the term to find my site again. I think I called him "steampunk Thai tranny on H" too. Let's see if anything makes the cut.

about this blog

Welcome! You have stumbled upon the greatness that is my movie review page.

Most movies these days totally blow, and I am here to tell you which ones can suck it dry. In addition I will also review movies that kick my ass and then make passionate love to.


READ.

follow me, for i am your leader

the people who write this crap

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP