John Tucker Must Die

Monday, January 19, 2009


You know, this is the first time I agree with a high school movie. John Tucker indeed, should die.... but so should EVERY OTHER CHARACTER in this film.

God I could feel my IQ lowering as I watched this movie, I felt like Simple Jack by the time I got near the end.

First off, can you PLEASE stop casting people in their late 20's/early 30's to play high school student? I am having a hard time believing some of these "kids" are in high school when I can see winkles forming.


And the story? "Oh the most popular guy in school is a man whore LET'S GET EM GIRLS despite our complete cliche differences!" So... like... this like.. plan is like.. SO ORIGINAL.


and who saves the day? OF COURSE, the underDOG. I emphasize on DOG for a reason. Jesus can you at least pick someone who looks female?

What's up with them having technology like the damn FBI in the film? Little cameras to attach to the bra? Is the government funding the downfall of John Tucker?

Why not just send him to Guantanamo Bay? I mean, obviously these girls got connections.

So.... this movie is supposed to be about 17/18 yr olds getting even with the high school man slut, but what really comes across is people desperately trying to remain young(they could only make it worse if they wore shirts like "You say 'Bitch' like it's a bad thing" or "Princess"), getting "even" with a guy from their "school" with completely unrealistic, IMPOSSIBLE ideas.

I hate Ashanti. I hate her so much I can't even say anything about her, because I won't stop.

Where was my bra cam with amazing video and sound when I was in 11th grade? Where was my slumber parties with the high school head cheerleader, the smart one.. and.. what was the last one? Just the slutty one? Well... sluttier. Because like... we connect over a guy like OMG. Where is my super awesome 18th birthday party where a thousand people show and I get two whores in a cake?

Oh that's right, that's not what happens in high school.

And John Tucker didn't even die. WTF?

on amazon.com, look at what the idiots are buying along with this piece of crap:


SUCK IT DRY 'JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE'




-gAk-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol spot on

Anonymous said...

What's up with them having technology like the damn FBI in the film? Little cameras to attach to the bra? Is the government funding the downfall of John Tucker? Why not just send him to Guantanamo Bay? I mean, obviously these girls got connections.

Where is my super awesome 18th birthday party where a thousand people show and I get two whores in a cake?

And John Tucker didn't even die. WTF?

ROFLMAO

about this blog

Welcome! You have stumbled upon the greatness that is my movie review page.

Most movies these days totally blow, and I am here to tell you which ones can suck it dry. In addition I will also review movies that kick my ass and then make passionate love to.


READ.

follow me, for i am your leader

the people who write this crap

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP